"Our pets are not our whole lives
but they make our lives whole."
The Value of A Cremation Service
Two Valuable aspects of cremation today are the personal expression of love and the individuality. Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory offers a warm and elegant surrounding accented with personalized attention to detail by our competent and caring staff.
Cremation assures dignity and simplicity at very affordable and inexpensive price. Our company represents a professional and caring company, whose only business is cremation, arranged and performed by dedicated caring professionals. To help you understand better what Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory offers to the community , we have prepared this description outlining our services and benefits that we provide to the families in our community in the time of need.
Our Pet Cremation Services:
When you need our services, you simply make one phone call to our office 7 days a week
When Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory is contacted for our services, we immediately begin with:
- A Highly Trained Pet Death Care Director that is the only Certified Cremation Arranger for pet’s in N.E. Florida and our caring attentive family service specialist’s.
- Prompt transfer of your loved companion from the home, the animal hospital or pet emergency room in Duval county only.
- Immediate transportation to Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home located here in Jacksonville at 4969 Beach Boulevard, Jacksonville, Florida 32207
- Transfer service from a residence to our facility is available in Duval county only.
- Dignified and ethical care of your loved companion.
- Clear and Strict Identification of Each and Every Pet In Our Care.
- ” Pet Trax “ – Electronic tracking of your pet’s care and cremation through our ” Pet-Trax “system which electronically records the individual cremation of your pet’s exact date and time and records which crematory is used to preform the cremation. We take identification and tracking of your pet very seriously.
- Our steel identification disc that is a numerically numbered and a logged disc system for the purpose of accompanying a deceased pet through the cremation process and to serve as a means of clear and permanentindividual cremation identification of your pet.
- INDIVIDUAL CREMATION. ALL CREMATIONS ARE PREFORMED AT OUR LOCAL PRIVATE PET CREMATORY by our crematory authority who is the authorized representative which conducts each cremation on premises at 4969 Beach Boulevard.
- Certificate of cremation returned to you certifying the individual cremation.
- Prompt return of your companion in the urn selected.
- An Urn Of Your Choice Picked By You From Our Cremation Urn Selections. Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and
Pet Crematory offers to you a large selection of permanent urn options to meet all of your individual needs.
We also Offer for your immediate Needs Attended Cremation Services. The Pet owner, friends and family members are permitted to be present during the cremation process in our chapel. We offer the only attended pet cremation service in Jacksonville for families who wish to be present while the cremation is preformed and take the urn home immediately avoiding any waiting period.
How Can The Pet Owner Be Completely Sure That You Receive Your Pet?
Pet owners who are selecting cremation ask how they can be certain that their pets cremains are kept separated from the cremains of others. Be assured and understand it is our job to maintain the integrity of memorialization of your pet through cremation. Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory has strict and thorough operating policies and procedures in order to provide the highest level of individuality. If you have any concerns or questions regarding our operating procedure please do not hesitate to call us and we will be happy to talk with you and perhaps set an appointment for you and your family to tour our Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory for your peace of mind.
Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory provides highly trained professional family service counselors whose commitment is to serve your family and assist your family through the difficult and painful and loss of your pet. Realizing the tremendous emotional burden a death of a cherished family pet can cause in your life our professional caring staff is here committed to you and the memory of your loved and cherished companion.
In addition to our professional excellence and dedicated responsibility to our community members, Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory has earned the trust and reliability of our community knowing that all cremations are performed individually maintaining dignity and honor of your loved pet and to ensure sensitive and personal care of your pet during this difficult process .
How much does an individual Cremation Cost ?
The cost depends on the type of service you select. Cost also depends on the weight of a pet, the cremation option that is selected , including the urn a pet owner might select. We offer many different types of urns and personalized engraving for many of the urns you might select.
For more information on pricing please or if you would like to discuss some ideas please do not hesitate to contact us at (904) 724 – 5556 , 24 hours a day, and a family service counselor will help you with your questions and decisions.
Our Pet Cemetery/Burial Services:
Our pet cemetery and pet memorial park offers many different options for the memorialization of your pet.
Please call the office for additional information about the cemetery. (904) – 724-5556
The Value of a Funeral Visitation or Memorial Service
We all will have to make difficult decisions about death care arrangements for our faithful friends . The staff of Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory understands the tremendous sorrow that results when we lose a faithful friend. That’s why we offer to you our private visitation chapel for you and you family to come together and have a period of time to spend with your pet as a family or surrounded by your friends. We encourage all the families we serve to have a visitation period or a memorial service the celebrate the life of you special friend. This allows you to share all the different stories about your pet and reflects how unique ans special your pet’s life‘s was to your family.
Often when we lose a family pet it is more than likely a child’s first experience with death. It can be a very traumatic experience and it is very important that the experience be as positive for them as we can make it. Our Caring staff is here to help you help you child understand their confusion of the loss of their first pet and say their goodbye’s in a warm and peaceful setting.
Our pet funeral director will help you make the right choices whether you choose a private cremation, a chance to spend time with your pet for a reflective time with your family and friends or arrange for a memorial service to celebrate your pet life’s we can help you make the right choice.
Memorialization is an important part for your grieving process and we want you to have all the options available. Please don’t hesitate to call upon our competent and caring staff at anytime.
Just know ……We are here for you.
Your Loved Companion is placed in a visitation casket for viewing so you can see and touch and express your
- Heart felt love for your pet. It is comforting to know that you have another opportunity to spend time with and
What We Offer To You And Your Family For Funeral Visitation Service
- Our professional staff and experience family service counselors for guidance during a difficult time.
- A warm and peaceful Pet Funeral Home for you and your family and the use of our facility and chapel for a
Visitation period so you can say your final goodbyes and express you love to your faithful friend.
- We offer that you bring other family pets to the Funeral Home so they can say their goodbyes also. Other pet
understand that something is wrong but have no idea what is wrong. It is very important that you don’t leave the
other pet out. They need to understand and grieve to.
- A final farewell moment with your pet one more time before you have to let go.
- We provide death care grooming so that the last memory you have of you pet is a peaceful and positive memory.
- But most of all this visitation period offers closure and allows you in a proper setting a chance to say goodbye and
show your love of your pet one more time. You may need that last quite moment with your pet and we offer that
availability for you to do just that.
The ” Sidewalk of Loving Memories ” Memorial
For additional information please call and ask about how your pet can be memorialized in our cemetery in the ” Sidewalk of Loving Memories
Other Services and Products offered by Jacksonville Pet Funeral Home and Pet Crematory.
- Monuments and Headstones made from the finest granite available.
- We offer from Flat Ground monuments ranging in several different widths, and lengths to Slant/pillow markers and even tradition upright memorials.
- Precious Paws Stepping Stone Lawn Memorials
- Precious Paw Print Keepsake Memorials
- Laser Etched Granite Headstones
- Private Estate Lawn Collumbariums for your Landscaped Flowers garden
- Designer Tapestry Couch Throw with your pets picture woven into the material.
- Burial Caskets
- Cremation Keepsake Jewelry
- Burial Urn Vaults
- And many other memorialization tributes
Your service has totally blown me away. First - the delivery in a gift bag. Then the enclosures.... I was not at all prepared to ever again see Joe's hair, or paw print - thank you so very much for those. I did not know why the cardboard box of ashes was so heavy - (the cremains of my parents and husband were much lighter) until I undid the cardboard and saw the beautiful carved wooden box! I've been crying tears of gratitude all day! P.S. In my experience, human cremations are not handled as well. Gratefully Yours, Linda Max Collins
— Collins Family